chevron background

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Overheard...

Ok. so this didn't come from my child, but it made me laugh so hard I had to post it....

All of the kids in our congregation are doing a musical program tomorrow. They have worked hard all year learning songs (I get the fun job of teaching them music) and now they get to show off a bit for their families and sing and give little talks about what they have learned. As a reward, tomorrow after the program they were told their would be a surprise.

So...before we start practice today, a little boy is invited to come up and give an opening prayer....

"...and please bless us that we'll all figure out what the surprise is..."

One of the counselors in the primary presidency and I were sitting right by him and were trying so hard to contain our laughs. It was so cute!!! He was so serious!!!

I love kids!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! We had our program yesterday too. I'm sure you are so glad it is done. Sit back and relax. :)

Irish Cream said...

So, what was the surprise????

Shelly said...

Bags of crackers and skittles during a super fun sharing time....