chevron background

Monday, February 15, 2010

Talented Friends....

I have really cool friends. Really, I do. Even the one who think I should feel guilty about eating my kids candy...she's still cool. I think in Heaven, the assembling line conversation went something like this....

"Here's Shelly....What do we have for her?"

"Well, we're all out of 'Artistic.' Running low on 'Musical.' We just gave out our last 'Athletic' for the day.'"

"Hmmm...what should we do then?"

"Just give her cool friends....make sure she hangs out with all the people we gave everything to...."

So, that's what has happened. I hang out with amazing photographers, sewers, crafters, hair artists, make-up artists, published and unpublished writers, musicians, teachers, cooks, businesswomen and businessmen, runners, doctors, chiropractors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, friends, compassion givers, selfless servers.......

You name it.....I have one of those......

Evidence?

The CUTEST diaper changing kits ever.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/nb692451


Awesome photography.
www.kamlingphotography.com


Great book.
www.fearlessdatingbook.com


Wanna feel pretty? She can do it!
melissamillermakeup.blogspot.com
www.melissamillermakeup.com


Yummy! That's all I need to say.....Yummy!
www.christascandyapples.com/


And those are just the ones with websites.......Yeah, I'm cool.....

No comments: