chevron background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time keeps on tickin'...

So I have blown my goal of blogging at least twice a week. Perhaps I will make that one of those on-going goals.....

We took some pro-pics of Alyssa a couple of weeks ago and they are gorgeous (of course!!!) Our package luckily came with a disk with ALL the pics they took. And I do mean ALL.


First, some out-takes.....Goofy...

Goofy ... (and yes, I am too lazy tonight to go back and rotate the image)

Goofy, yet teetering on the edge of cute (yet again, too lazy to rotate)


Just cute...I love pics like this.


And now, the gorgeous.....

This is just her personality...Just hanging out in whatever location or position she finds herself in with an attitude of "I'll just make the best of it." She is the most easy-going, contented baby ever.

Jason's personal favorite. He loves how sweet and peaceful she looks. He had it made into a black and white for his office. (Yea, she already has her dad wrapped around her finger..)


First pic of the shoot. She's here, she's warmed up, she's reading for her close-up...



The close up!!! This was the day after she started giving some real smiles...I so glad we caught a little one.


That's that.....More later......

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! The one of her laying on your arm totally reminds me of Abrielle.

I'm so glad you have a blog.

(Watch your mailbox. I finally got to the post office!) :)

Julia Deaver said...

She is beautiful, just like you! I love her outtakes, too funny!

Sam and Bria said...

These pictures are gorgeous. I wish we had done something like this when our kids were babies.